We will be having our third meeting of the year on Wednesday, April 6th. The meetings will now officially be moved back to Metropolitan Water District (MWD) so please follow the directions at the bottom of the email regarding MWD parking and check-in.
- Tanzania Project Update
- Gala Committee Breakout Session
- New Project Brainstorm
- Speaker: Robert Morales – Sierra Club
- Next Meeting: May 4th, 2016
Note: If this is your first meeting please read important information below about the meeting location.
Please sign-in at the security desk located in the rotunda.
- Parking is free (see parking instructions below).
- Refreshments will be served.
- If you have any questions about the meeting location please email David Sadamoto at DSadamoto@gmail.com.
If arriving before 7PM:
Enter the underground employee parking located at the rear of the MWD building. Tell the security guard at the entrance of the garage you are here for the EWB meeting. Press buzzer at gate and tell them again you are here for the EWB meeting.
700 North Alameda St.
Los Angeles CA