We will be having our next on Wednesday, May 4. Again, the meetings now take place at Metropolitan Water District (MWD) so please follow the directions at the bottom of the email regarding MWD parking and check-in.
- EnCorps 2016 Fellowship Program
- Deadline: May 16
- Any STEM professionals considering moving into teaching in middle school or high school should consider this program. For more information please take a look at their website www.encorps.org.
- EWB-CPP 2016 Spring Gala
- When: Friday, May 6, 2016 at 6PM
- Where: Kellogg West Conference Center & Hotel @Cal Poly Pomona (3801 W Temple Ave. Building 76 Pomona, CA 91768)
- Cost: $45 Professional
- RSVP: Please contact EWB-CPP Student Chapter at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
- EWB-LA Bowling Social Recap
- Tazania Project Update
- Speaker: Dr. Julius P. Abiedu – Cameroon Teze Water and Sanitation Project
- Gala Breakout Session
- Next Meeting: June 8, 2016 (*Note: The next meeting will be occurring on the 2nd Wednesday of the month, instead of the first.)
Note: If this is your first meeting, please read important information below about the meeting location.
Please sign-in at the security desk located in the rotunda.
- Parking is free (see parking instructions below).
- Refreshments will be served.
- If you have any questions about the meeting location please email David Sadamoto at DSadamoto@gmail.com.
If arriving before 7PM:
Enter the underground employee parking located at the rear of the MWD building. Tell the security guard at the entrance of the garage you are here for the EWB meeting. Press buzzer at gate and tell them again you are here for the EWB meeting.