Agenda for our meeting
- August 29th. EWB-LA Beach Bonfire. Dockweiler State Beach. Details TBA.
- CicLAvia – Culver City Meets Venice – Review (Aug. 9th)
- Guatemala Project Update
- Speaker: Brook Yared
- World Water Forum College Grant Program. This $10,000 grant program provides funding for local and global research and development projects. Most of the global projects have been affiliated with an EWB Chapters, including UCLA, USC, Loyola Marymount and UC Santa Barbara.
inthecommunity/education- programs/Pages/World-Water- Forum.aspx
- Speaker: Tanzania Project Team
- The team will have recently returned from the village of Lulindi, Tanzania. The team set out to install a French drain system in order to capture water more effectively and to protect water quality in a catchment basin. The team will have also performed some water quality tests and inspected EWB-LA’s last project in the area, a rainwater catchment system. Please join us as they present about the work they performed and their experience visiting Tanzania.
If this is your first meeting please read important information below about the meeting location:
Please sign in at the security desk located in the rotunda.
- Parking is free (see parking instructions)
- Refreshments will be served
- If you have any questions about the meeting location please email DSadamoto@gmail.com
If Arriving before 7pm:
Enter the underground employee parking located at the rear of the building. Tell the security guard at the entrance of the garage you are here for the EWB meeting. Press buzzer at gate and tell them again you are here for the EWB meeting.
If Arriving after 7pm.
Please use the after hours parking entrance located across from the front of the MWD building
Before driving down the ramp, use the security buzzer to the left of the top of the ramp and tell security you are here for the EWB meeting.