We will be having our next General Meeting on Wednesday, June 8 at Metropolitan Water District (MWD).
- When: Wednesday, July 6 (July General Meeting)
- Where: TBA
- Gala Update
- Tanzania Project Update
- The Travel Team will be traveling from July 8 – 17.
- Cameroon Project Update
- The LA chapter will move to adopt the Cameroon project once the Cameroon group has their application approved by national.
- Speaker: Berwyn R. Salazar and Dr. Robert Kurkjian – PHILIPPINES, BAGOBO-KLATA Project Presentation
- Possible project presentation. More information can be found on EWB-USA website, here.
- Gala Breakout Session
- Next Meeting: July 6, 2016
Note: If this is your first meeting, please read important information below about the meeting location.
Please sign-in at the security desk located in the rotunda.
- Parking is free (see parking instructions below).
- Refreshments will be served.
- If you have any questions about the meeting location please email David Sadamoto at DSadamoto@gmail.com.
If arriving before 7PM:
Enter the underground employee parking located at the rear of the MWD building. Tell the security guard at the entrance of the garage you are here for the EWB meeting. Press buzzer at gate and tell them again you are here for the EWB meeting.
If arriving after 7PM.
Please use the after hours parking entrance located across from the front of the MWD building. Before driving down the ramp, use the security buzzer to the left of the top of the ramp and tell security you are here for the EWB meeting.